Sunday, March 29, 2020

Edit Cut Fade In Or Fade Out Your Audio











About:

READ THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE PLACE THE ORDER! THX!



In this gig I will help you with simple works, like cut, fade in, fade out, change the pitch etc...

If you have any question, please chat me before to buy! Thx!

And if you are in a hurry, you cam chat me to ask for priority work (I'm online almost 24/7) and we can negociate to do what you need in a minutes. :)



Listen my portfolios

https://soundcloud.com/augustocomk

https://soundcloud.com/augustodinizost



To others services like: mix to you, master your song, I can compose an instrumental to you or just record any instrument if you need. Call me to this kind of work, I have others gigs, look my profile.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Effortless as usual!! Thank you

:

Service is muy excelente! Fun to work with!

:

thx bro :D

:

Awesome thank you so much very fast turn around!

:

Superb as always. You should try it!




No comments:

Post a Comment