Sunday, March 29, 2020

Mix And Master Your Song Within A Day











About:

*I put a demo above comparing the unmixed & unmastered version to the mixed & mastered version.*



I will mix and master any audio files regardless of genre. Provide me with your audio track and reference track (if you have one).



Your song may contain as many instruments as you'd like, but please export them as stems in .WAV format.



For mixing, I will be using industry-standard plugins such as Fabfilter Pro Q2, Fabfilter Saturn, Izotope Trash 2, Izotope Neutron, RX, Vahalla, and many other plugins. (Although quality over quantity) 



:)



For mastering, I will be using Izotope Ozone 8.



If you have additional mixing/mastering preferences, do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviews


:

Excellent communication with the seller and loved the mastering on my track. Very quickly and efficiently provided!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment