Saturday, March 28, 2020

Professionally Mix And Master Your Audio











About:

If you've reached this page, then you probably know the value of a great mix engineer. 



Whether you are looking to take your sound recording to the next level or just need an engineer to save yourself some time and money then you have clicked on the right link. 



If you have questions please message me so that we can discuss the needs of your project. I want what's best for you. If you are looking for professional, radio ready, high quality audio files then I am sure that I can meet all of your needs.


To message me, just click the green “Contact me” button on this page.


If you are only mastering the project, please allow -6db of headroom.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have been blown away every time when working with bebesoft, her skills are exceptionally honed and precise. She is meticulous with every aspect of the mixing and mastering process and she is also incredibly devoted to her craft. Her patience is incredible, going through nine to ten versions of the same song to make sure it sounds amazing. I'm incredibly grateful to her for helping me with my musical career and all the creative projects that we have collaborated on. I will gladly be a return customer for many orders to come. 11/10 STARS!

:

Thanks I jus want to make sure the products that you recieve are perfect.

:

I like it. Thanks

:

Bebe did an amazing job. I’m truly satisfied with how it came out.

:

Her attention to detail is outstanding!




No comments:

Post a Comment