Saturday, March 28, 2020

Professionally Master Your Song











About:

For $5, I will professionally master your song of any genre, spending quality time and preparing it for iTunes, radio play, and mass distribution, ensuring it sounds the best possible across multiple sound systems!



If you have a large project, I do offer custom discounts. If you need additional work such as mixing, please contact me before ordering.





What Your Master Will Get:



  • No rushed masters. I take time to master each and every song to sound great across the board. 

  • Customized EQ to add clarity and punch
  • Stereo widening to help your mix sound huge
  • Commercial Standard Volume 
  • Strategic Compression to add energy 
  • Unique Mastering (No Presets)
  • High Quality WAV (16 bit / 44.1k) and MP3 Files (320Kbps) needed for iTunes and others.




Samples: 



https://soundcloud.com/willsterling/sets/mastering-samples


 





Advanced Master



  • Analog Saturation
  • Dynamic Automation
  • Gain Enhancements
  • Additional time spent on your master


Premium Master



  • Reference Mastering
  • Analog Saturation
  • Dynamic Automation
  • Additional and more advanced plugins
  • Gain Enhancements
  • Additional time spent on your master




What I Need From You:



I need your song in either WAV,  AIFF, or MP3 format.



Reviews


:

I've tried other mastering gigs here on Fiverr, and I can assure you this is the best one. This guy knows what he is doing. Thanks again!

:

Novice mixer needed big help. Will made my track sound great! Fixed all the things I hated about it. Saved me hours. Don't be afraid to upload your track here. Quick turn around!

:

He did as I asked and I am pleased with his work. Will continue to use his services many times.

:

Will is great and very professional also skilled at his service love the fast turn around I'll send Will all my songs from now on to be mastered

:

Thank you Will, Wonderful job, we made an minor adjustment after the first mastering, really nice! Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment