Friday, March 27, 2020

Mix And Master Your Song











About:

Welcome everyone.



I will mix and master your song with professional quality.



I use Cubase with external plugins: Waves, Fabfilter, Bx Brainworx, Antares, tube - tech.



As a recording and mixing engineer I have more than 10 years of service and 25 years as a multi instrumentalist producer, so I have a great experience in all styles of EDM, rock, pop, electronic, jazz, reggae, hip hop, especially Trap Latin music, salsa, cumbia, merengue, bachata, vallenato, bolero and everything that refers to Venezuelan folklore. I can help you complement the instrumentation of your song.



Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, I will reply as soon as possible.



I INVITE YOU TO LISTEN TO SOME OF MY MIXTURES THAT I HAVE COLLECTED IN THIS CONCERT FOR YOU.




Reviews


:

A wonderful journey. It is not just about literally completing it, it is about how do we make it the best, not to mention excellent final product delivered. Perfect communication both in exchanging ideas and feedback. Highly recommended for mixing and mastering.

:

Amazing performer. Always takes the song to a new level.

:

I only have great things to say about the service I received here. Top communication, top service and will for sure collaborate again. Be sure you are speaking to a true artist that will understand you when coming here.

:

Oh my God !!! This is insanely beautiful !!! The entire musicality, the beautiful sound of each instrument and harmonisation of instruments as a song it totally breathtaking !!! Your are truly a rare talented musician exhibiting the finesse of artwork. I cant thank much for what you have done for both of us,myself and my wife. Perfect!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment