Monday, March 30, 2020

Give You A Professional Mix That Makes Your Music Shine











About:

I will bring your musical intent the shine it needs by putting the best frame around the picture you paint with your music. Mixing is all about shining the spotlight where it needs to be. My 25 years experience playing live concerts has given me an instinct as to which elements of any given song the mix should highlight to draw the listeners attention to the right place. 



I won't ruin your vision by disrespectfully replacing your kick drums, or autotuning your vocals, unless you request it. My goal is to make your work exciting and engaging. 



I work in the box but have access to analog gear. 1176, fairchild 670 clone, elysia museq, bettermaker limiter. You will see the pricing for analog in my description.



We all can remember that time our band payed to go to the studio, then ran out of money so we left with the 'rough mix' and were never satisfied. Finished is better than perfect. Let's take those old tracks and get them out to be heard!  



Please consolidate your tracks before sending them. Also please label each track so I can identify which element each is easily. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment