Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Master Your Song In Just 2 Days











About:

Do you have a new tune just about finished, but it's lacking in it's loudness? Unfortunately, when your tracks aren't loud enough, they won't be given the attention they deserve.This sort of thing can take a lot of experience to learn, and most artists don't have the time for it. I've been writing, producing, mixing and mastering music for 5 years now, and have used that time working hard to master the craft. I've been featured on the radio, have releases with multiple labels, and have gained thousands of followers across social media platforms. 



Before you buy:

You can tell me what you're looking for as far as a general sound/feel, and i'll get to work! 

Here's what I need:

MASTERING - For mastering, I need either the stems for a mid-tier order, or just the raw unmastered render of the file for a basic-tier order.

MIXING - Stems are required for mixdowns, so if you only have your song file, be sure to only order the basic package! 

Genre:

I specialize in EDM, (Specifically Dubstep and Trap), but I can master: Deep House, Bass House, Progressive House, Electro, Hip Hop, Rap Beats, Future Bass, Drumstep, Riddim, Orchestral, and more!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Artist will definitely help you get to your intended idea, but I found that I had to put in my own work as well. Still really appreciate the mastering and makes your track sound super full!

Seller's Response:

Hi smokinbadger, sorry to hear about your bad experience! I normally receive great responses to the work ethic I strive to put forward for clients, I'll be sure to take steps to improve for next time!

:

needed q uick master but this did not meet expectations at all

:

Hey, sorry you weren't happy! You had the option to request revisions, but didn't utilize any of the 3 I included, not entirely sure why.

:

Very good! Right on time.




No comments:

Post a Comment