Sunday, March 29, 2020

Edit And Master Your Voice Over Or Podcast











About:

I can complete most projects within 4 hours!

I am a Nashville musician, classically trained and play anything from Rock and Country to Blues and Funk.  I have my own professional studio in my home for producing both music and voice over.  I use high quality equipment and can even complete projects in the same day.  I'd love to work with you and I'm interested in your creation! Let's get started!



Thank you!



Chris Ogle

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Turning over a voice-only track was pretty scary but Chris has made this very comfortable and has produced a final product that I am proud of. I think singing songs from the past may be my new hobby.

:

Excellent service

:

Very helpful I would recommend

:

Same to you. It was a pleasure!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment