Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Pocket And Perfect Your Drum Parts











About:

The one thing in all music that anyone can tell is... when the drummer gets off the tempo. 



I WILL MANUALLY GO THROUGH *EVERY SINGLE* BEAT TO MAKE IT PERFECTLY IN TIME



Pocketing and putting instruments perfectly in time is work that makes professional music above every other song out there. Timing is felt, not just heard. And most people *feel* music. So you should really want your tracks in perfect time. 



I operate out of the best recording studio between New York and L.A. 


I have a great education in this field and work with a multitude of record labels, I can perfect your parts above industry standards. 



Your work deserves the attention it needs... So I will perfect it, beat by beat. Please consider not only letting me pocket and perfect your timing in a track but also mix and master your song. 



Please contact me for discussion about your song(s) and the cost, I will work within a budget! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment