Monday, March 30, 2020

Professionally Mix Your Rap Vocals











About:

I will mix your vocals to a clean and professional standard. I can make all the cuts and changes to your beats to compliment and carry your vocals, as well as layering your vocals then finishing it with a crisp EQ.



About Me



I have been engineering and mixing music for the last two years now in both the UK and New Zealand. I have worked hundreds of hours in a range of setups from professional booths to home studios. The majority of my clients are HipHop/R&B musicians but have had extensive experience with indie and reggae mixing too. I am a recording artist myself and play guitar, ukulele and piano, and take pride in my work and vouch to give the clearest and cleanest results possible.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment