Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Fix Your Audio Volume Levels To Be Consistant











About:

I will fix the volume of your audio be it for podcasts, voice over or for video WITHOUT increasing background noise.  Sometimes when recording audio you may end up with volume issues where some lines or words are noticeably louder, or quieter than the rest, or the recording in general has a mix of very loud and quiet sections. I can correct these volume issues.



I use a combination of special software, monitoring equipment and volume meters to address volume problems. All without raising the background noise or destroying the dynamics of the audio. Furthermore I provide mixing and audio cleanup for those looking for a more polished end product.



For anybody interested, I can provide a small before and after clip, provided you send one. 

 

Reviews


:

Easy to work with. I sent him the wrong file the first time and he STILL took care of me with the correct file. Above and beyond.

:

Helped Improve my Audio Quality alot better. Definitely would recommend.

:

Amazing. Every time!

:

AMAZING! he was super good.

:

Great as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment