Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Autotune Your Rap Or Singing Voice And Do Cool Mixing











About:

 I'll mix your track using the same pro gear & with the same top quality that I use for my big clients.Mixing



Maximum song length  4:30seconds



WHAT I NEED:
     

  • Audio tracks/stems in any of these formats: WAV/MP3
  • I can Auto-Tune, and Pitch Correct your vocals

  • Export & send your audio tracks without any effects

  • Record without clipping(for better Mixes)

  • Will mix/master any genre & style

  • Message me if you have enquiries



For Mastering:

Please allow -6DB OF HEADROOM IF I'M ONLY MASTERING High quality MP3 as the final



Why work with Rukayato



I've been in the music industry over 10 years, i have worked with many celebrity artists like Wizkid, and Burna boy, and many Rappers outside my country. I am also one of the CHEAPEST  here! What i offer is professional Radio ready production straight away.
Ruka





Reviews


:

great work very satisfied

:

It sounds so much better and more put together! Thank you!, Thank you!

:

Thank u so much for this

:

Good job nothing to max my expectations. Price tag explains everything. Budget buy.

:

For a song, yes seller helped me reach my goals. Have an amazing day!




No comments:

Post a Comment