Saturday, March 28, 2020

Professionally Mixing,Mastering And Edit Your Song











About:

CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING SO WE CAN AGREE ON EVERYTHING.





I'm, an Professional Audio Engineer, I've been working with music for 20 years. I work for many artists, major and indie labels. I have a professional recording studio with analog and digital hardware.


I will do a professional mix and mastering, using professional analog outboard and plug in.

Any genre are welcome.

The difference in the packages is only in the number of stems.



You will get free mix or master preview of your song before ordering. 



I Will Make:



Editing

I will Remove:

  • Hiss, buzz, hum

  • Low rumble
  • Vocal sibilance
  •  breathes

  • all the noises



Mixing

  • Gain structure
  • Level Balancing
  • eq
  • Compression
  • Multiband Compression
  • Parallel Compression
  • Panning
  • Reverb, Delay and other effects
  • Saturation 


Mastering:

  • Frequency Correction
  • Dynamic Range Enhancement 
  • MultiBand Compression
  • Harmonic Saturation 
  • Stereo Imaging
  • volume maximization


Extra:



Manual Vocal  tuning ($10)

Live Drums Timing: ($ 10 per minute)

Replacing Drums Sample ($ 10 per minute)



I Will deliver:

  1. 1 Mixed and mastered Wave file 
  2. 1 Mixed and mastered MP3 file

Reviews


:

Thank you for the work, professional

:

Filippo, you are always the best my friend! Thank you for helping out on this project.

:

Always great work, thank you!

:

Awsome!!! 100!!!

:

Filippo is always a pleasure to work with. Great job.




2 comments:

  1. Las vegas recording studios I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming!
    mixing and mastering online

    ReplyDelete