Sunday, March 29, 2020

Edit Your Audio Files











About:

This Gig will be your best option.



  • I will eliminate every unwanted noise.


  • I will put together everything to get the final product You Want!


  • I'm going to use HQ and Professional equalizers and compressors to enhance your sound.


  • I will make pitch and timing corrections if desire!


  • Additionally i can add SOUND EFFECTS or MUSIC to your project, just let me know and we will get to a deal.


Come and get the greatest quality out there. 



It will certainly be a pleasure work with you!








Reviews


:

I liked the ease of this process and the results.

:

This seller is the best for services. All the time. Love his work!

:

Pedro is awesome -- very good at what he does. Excellent, actually. HIGHLY recommend.

:

Excellent Work‼

:

Great job! Always quick and really great work!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment