Sunday, March 29, 2020

Mix And Master Your Tracks











About:

Hello! My name is John and I write music. I've been writing for several years and have background in  Composition and Production, as well as many other areas and genres. I will make a passionate product because this not only a career, but a lifetime hobby. This is what I like to do. If you have something that's music related you need for a good deal, chances are I can do it, and I can do it well. If you need me to do a comedy song for your YouTube channel, I can work directly with you to make a product you will be happy with. Need me to record backing tracks for your middle school choir? I can do that too. Just contact me and I'll work with you. Thanks for considering me and i hope to work with you soon!

Reviews


:

great! loved it

:

Exceptional results. Well done!!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Explain good, nice to work with. Good lyric.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment