Saturday, March 28, 2020

Master Your Song, Beat Or Audio To Perfection











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST SO I MAY BETTER ASSIST YOU



100% Money Back Guarantee On Mastering Gig 



If you're looking for a unique custom tailored master (WITHOUT PRESETS) to your song you have come to the right person. 



I will work with you until we have an A+++ quality track. I do this for the passion I have for music. I HAVE NOTHING BUT TIME TO WORK ON MUSIC!




I have engineered every genre of music for 12 years now. I am a Full Sail Graduate with a Bachelors in Music Production.



For 1 $5 gig I can master your track with the mix you provide. All genres of music are welcome.



Your song Isn't Mixed? No Problem! Contact me for affordable mixing within your budget. Very Flexible with pricing on projects with a few stems.



What Your Master Will Get:



  • Customized EQ (to add clarity and punch)
  • Stereo Widening
  • Commercial Standard Volume Level
  • Strategic Compression (to add energy)  
  • A Unique Master based on your song (No Presets are ever used)
  • High Quality WAV and MP3 File
  • Harmonic Exciter
  • Warm Saturation 
  • Dynamic Automation 
  • Gain Enhancements


I WILL CANCEL THE ORDER IF THE TRACK IS NOT MIXED. I TAKE PRIDE IN WHAT I DO AND DO NOT PUT OUT BAD MUSIC.



Reviews


:

Always great to work with Eric especially when you have a tight deadline, this is who you need in your corner

:

Eric is fantastic i highly recommend his services, truly honest feedback and insightful critique. You can tell he wants to help you grow as an artist.

:

Amazing! So glad Eric is here to provide A+++ work for so cheap! I used to record jingles for clear channel in LA so I do know what I'm talking about. Back your mix off 5db from peaking to give him room to work. His master will bring out your mistakes & you'll probably need to re-mix for a revision.

:

Awesome stuff

:

Eric was awesome, quick to respond and good at what he does. Sounded clean.




No comments:

Post a Comment