Sunday, March 29, 2020

Professionally Mix Your Songs











About:

Hi there :)



My name is Jason, I'm a french mixing engineer and I have recorded and mixed a lot of songs in last 5 years. You can hear some of them on my profile. 



I'm also a professional musician, I compose and arrange for my bands and for other people.



Through my work I will try to develop the emotional impact of your songs (and make it sound good of course :) ).



I am familiar with the complete process, from the creation in the room to the final stage of the mix and mastering and I know that a good mix must help us to find this first sensation where we thought: this song is cool ! And try to bring out the thrills


Processing consists of:



  • Phase correlation
  • Panning
  • Equalization 

  • Compression
  • Bringing character to the source 
  • Create a space
  • Automations
  • Pitch correction
  • Noise reduction (if I have to)


I work with Logic, and my gear equipment is minimalist but of high quality. A Metric Halo ULN 3D and a Dangerous D box for analog summing. 

Then multiple speakers to control : Adam S2A, Auratone


I Will deliver:



  • 1 Mixed  Wave file ready for mastering or mastered by myself (but I prefer when these two parts are separated)


Feel free to message me with any questions!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment