Monday, July 30, 2018

I will mix and master your song for small projects

I will mix and master your song for small projects












About:

This gig is ideal for artists and bands on a tight budget to mix and master their tracks for demo or cover song purposes. 
I will mix upto 40 stems. Please refer the packages for details.
Please do no not submit files that are clipping or distorted.

What im offering:
 1. Volume balancing and panning
 2. Equalisation and compression
 3. Add various effects like reverb or special effects depending on song and requirement
 4. Master the tracks(software mastering) on the standard and premium packages.
 
I try to give as much attention to detail to churn out the best sonic output possible so that your song sounds best as per your taste .
I will deliver the final track(mixed or mastered) as wav(48khz or 44.1khz)or mp3 as per your requirement.
 
About the stems :
1. Tracks to be sent should be .wav files with 44.1khz or 48khz with 16 or 24 bit resolution.
2. Please do no not submit files that are clipping or distorted.(should not be above -2db).

Please contact me first before you order the Gig. 

Reviews


vaishalisriprat:loved it! running out of words to describe him!

glenrebeiro:Outstanding Experience!

vaishalisriprat:loved it! great work! always come to him whenever i have a time constraint and need things to be done perfectly!

glenrebeiro:Outstanding Experience!

sasnik:great gig. Very professional mixing and mastering. Super fast delivery and great communication. Sound exactly like I wanted! Will order again!


3 comments:

  1. Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post!
    mixing and mastering rates per song

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bookmarked your blog, the articles are way better than other similar blogs.. thanks for a great blog!
    mixing rates

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for publishing such great knowledge. You are doing such a great job. This info is very helpful for everyone. Keep it up. Thanks once again for sharing it.
    Hip hop beats

    ReplyDelete