Monday, March 9, 2020

Mix And Master Your Trap Beats











About:

You send me MP3/WAV instrumental file just to listen how it sounds. Also send separated tracks in 24 bit WAV (without limiter). I do all beat mix/master orders in 1-3 days depending on how much other work I have to get done. I send back a solid mixed MP3 (with tags if your beats are sent with tags), a mixed solid WAV (no tags) & also the mixed WAV trackouts. Send Trap/HipHop beats only! Please send instrumentals only!



1 Beat (Mix & Mastering) = $15

3 Beats (Mix & Mastering) = $35

5 Beats (Mix & Mastering) = $55

15 Beats for an Album (Mix & Mastering) = $150

Reviews


:

Good mastering but some difficulties for mixing properly . Final result sounds good to me .

:

great mixer!

:

Great job again... Yungdepression separates my tracks just as I need them to be.

:

thank you great job

:

The Mix and Master on my beat was BANGING!!!!! Let the haters hate! Yungdepression is a beast and a man who knows his craft!!




No comments:

Post a Comment