Friday, January 31, 2020

The Final Mixing And Mastering Of Your Music











About:

Hi! My name is Lake.

I'm a professional producermusicianmixing and mastering engineer.

I love to work on your projects in my own studio!



For $30
I will do the Final Mixing and Mastering of your song (5 stems Max)

adding Levels, Eq, Fx,Phase Relations, Compression and Automation.



                                  - Extra services -



  • Export mix stems: with the addons (Eq, Fx, Compression, Automation ($10)
  • Additional 5 Stems: ($10)
  • Vocal tuning: with Autotune ($5)
  • Analog Gear: ($10)

I have mixed and mastered artists of almost every genre (pop, rock, electronic, country, classical, hip hop, alternative, ambient, blues, film music, folk, jazz, latin)

i work professionally with my Universal Audio hardware and plugins.

No "presets" applied, every song is processed based on its needs

I accept any genre/style of music

I specialize in mixing & mastering for any digital or vinyl distribution.

I accept stems in the following audio formats:

- .WAV

-  AIFF

- .MP3

Audio Software(s) that I use:

- PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional

- Pro Tools 12 HD

- Universal Audio Plugins,

- Softube Console 1 Mk2

Feel free to contact me for any further details.

Check my other gigs for more.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work! Did a great job :)

:

Professional and listens well to directions More business to follow

:

Best buyer, knows exactly what he wants

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment