Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Professionally Mix And Master Your Song











About:

About This Gig
PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING SO WE CAN AGREE ON EVERYTHING.

PLEASE DON'T ORDER BEFORE CONTACTING ME. THANK YOU!!!



  • Please contact me by sending your tracks or songs to me to check it.

  • You will get free mix or master preview of your song before ordering. 

  • Files are delivered to you in .WAV format. Please note if you would like .MP3 or both.

  • Files are rendered at the highest sample and bit rate determined by file type.
  • You will get what you pay for, and you will ALWAYS get mix or master preview before ordering.

  • THE RESULTS (great or terrible) WILL DEPEND ON THE QUALITY OF THE SOURCE AUDIO YOU PROVIDE.
  • For more than 20 stems please contact me.
  • For mastering only please contact me.



Thanks!



Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment