Friday, January 31, 2020

Amazing Mixing And Mastering











About:

Hey there, in this gig I will do mixing and mastering for your tracks with professional audio processors in order to get the best results towards your objective. My goal is deliver the best sound and character for the songs I work with. I can do mixing and mastering for all musical genres and all kinds of audio sets, including spacial audio processing.



It will cost half the price for mastering only.



For Mixing and Mastering



  • Equalization
  • Compression
  • Mid/Side Processing
  • Transitions and Effects
  • Automation
  • Analog Emulation & Coloring
  • Streaming Compatibility
  • Polish mix with frequency and dynamic correction
  • Stereo Widening
  • Set efficient loudness for the final mix 


For Extras, please request and we can set a good custom offer.



You'll get: Mixed and mastered audio ready for Streaming, internet, TV and radio, in WAV and mp3 (320 kbps)







Reviews


:

Super responsive. Not quite sure if we were on the same page from the get go but what I was asking for might not have been possible. He created a cool finished product, just not exactly what I was asking for, which again might be more on me.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment