Monday, January 20, 2020

Edit And Synchronize Your Audio With Video











About:

Thanks for checking my gig!



I will edit and synchronize your audio with your video, such dialogues, voice-overs, music,  lip-sync, foley or delete unwanted sections.



Perfect for:



  • Interviews
    • Documentaries
    • Explainer Videos
    • Tutorials
    • Business Keynotes
    • Dubbing
    • Music Videos
    • Others


    You just have to send me the video and audio material and the instructions that I must follow for the synchronization.



    For $5 you will get the synchronization of 5 minutes of audio with video. If your project it's longer you can add extra time. Remember, this Gig it's to sync your audio with your video, not to edit video sections. 



    If you have any question please contact me, I will answer as soon is possible.



    I hope can help with your project!



    Thanks, 

    MusicTools.

    Reviews


    :

    Thanks .. Prompt Work

    :

    Wow, You're awesome. Thank you so much!!

    :

    Fantastic work, great communication and very reasonably priced. Highly recommended. Thank you

    :

    Great seller once again. Professional, patient and quick.

    :

    nice. inhancement




    No comments:

    Post a Comment