Sunday, January 26, 2020

Fix Your Podcast Audio











About:

Send me your untouched podcast audio (up to 1 hour) and I will clean it all up for you!  That is, I can... 



Take out the awkward pauses so the podcast flows nicely.  See my gig extras on rates for different lengths of audio!



Compress it so it jumps out of the speakers and the quiet talkers sound as loud as the loud ones!



Add any intro and/or outro audio that you want on the podcast.



If there's some other things you'd like to focus on then let me know and I'll fix those up too!



I've been producing audio for over 20 years so feel confident I'll get the job done right for you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did an amazing job

Seller's Response:

Good Experience!

Seller's Response:

Thanks

:

Great job - thanks Arny!

:

No worries!




No comments:

Post a Comment