Monday, January 20, 2020

Provide You With The Best Mixing And Mastering











About:

I am a Malaysian musician residing in Kuala Lumpur. I have many years of experience in the music industry and am a professional Keyboard player. Besides my interest and passion in music, i also have my own production company whereby I have produced jingles for advertisements, soundtracks for local movies and dramas, and also albums for local artistes and indie musicians. I am also a songwriter and composer. So if you are interested and want professional mixing and mastering, song compositions, jingles and many more, do contact me,

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Simple and easy, delivered on time. Not 100% my idea but I did not say anything about my vision so it is a matter of taste ! Would buy this service again, thank you :)

Seller's Response:

Need pro mix

:

Thanks. See you next time.

:

Good seller

:

did his best with my not that great recording. thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment