Monday, January 20, 2020

Professionally Mix And Master Your Song











About:

+++ PLEASE TALK TO ME BEFORE ORDERING SO WE CAN SEE IF YOUR FILES ARE OK AND READY TO MIX +++



You can listen to some examples of my mixes above.



Your song will be mixed using a combination of analog gear and the best industry standard plugins available. 



I use a 32 channel analog mixer for balancing, panning, and EQ.



I also use analog compressors and passive EQ units.



In the end you will receive a high quality .WAV file, and a 320kbit .mp3 file of your song. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow thank you brother just gave you all the ratings I could !! Happy with the intro sounds perfect now don't you think ?

:

I think we nailed it! Great working with you!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment