Saturday, January 25, 2020

Master Your Song To Perfection











About:

!!!PROFESSIONALLY MASTER YOUR SONG!!!



Mastering is the process of taking an audio mix with the application of stereo balance and enhancers to prepare it for distribution. Hello Fiverr World!! I have been mastering, mixing, singing, and producing for over 20 years. I will give your mix that final clarity and punch it deserves to give it that industry sound at an affordable price(radio, distribution, and internet ready). 



ALL GENRES OF MUSIC ARE WELCOME! 



100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!!



What you will receive:

- 1 mastered song delivered WAV and MP3



My master will include but not limited to:

  • stereo imaging
  • stereo expander
  • stereo enhancing
  • stereo balance
  • amplification
  • equalization
  • and more...


What I will need from you:

-Final mixdown uploaded in WAV or high quality MP3

-See FAQ for more details...



If you have any further questions regarding requirements, inbox me and I'll be glad to help you with the submission.



You can check out some of my work on my profile page. 



Looking forward to working with you!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Job!

Seller's Response:

Great experience!!!

Seller's Response:

Great job

Seller's Response:

great experience

:

Boss. This dude works magic




No comments:

Post a Comment