Saturday, January 25, 2020

Master Your Classical Or Contemporary Music Piece











About:

I will master your classical or contemporary music 



I am specialized in professional audio. I worked in many projects focused into orchestral and chamber music with different ensamble and instruments.

Mastering is the final phase of musical production and for this reason it should not be overestimated but performed with extreme care and paying attention to the musicality of the piece.



Send me your music in audio files and let me know if you have any musical references or particular indications.



Please, if you have big projects or with a lot of instruments contact me before selecting one of my packages.



I'm looking forward to work with you!

Reviews


:

Very fast delivery and good communication. Everything worked as expected.

:

Very professional, thank you a lot!

:

Perfect, recommended!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment