Monday, January 20, 2020

Mix And Master Your Rock And Metal











About:

Hello Fellow Creators! I am a mix engineer looking to polish your tunes off THE WAY YOU WANT! Being a musician for over 15 years, I understand how important and creative the mixing process is to the final product! If you love heavy drums, piercing guitars, and a truly solid low end in a mix, I am the man for the job! Make your music CRUSH! 



-Compression

-EQ

-Saturation

-FX-Reverbs, Delay, etc.

-Leveling, Panning, etc.



I take great pride in producing an amazing sounding song from start to finish. I am willing to put the time in and great attention to detail to achieve the best sounding mix possible!



What I need from you:



Message Me!



Same length Stems(WAV)-via drop box or google drive



Tempo Mapping or any tempo changes



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment