Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Provide Professional Quality 51 Surround Mixing











About:

If you’re a filmmaker or producer who is in need of a 5.1 surround mixing service, but is struggling to find one that provides professional quality at a low cost… then please keep reading.
I’m Juan, and I’m a professional surround-sound mixer with tonnes of experience mixing across a broad-range, and have worked with the likes of Disney, HBO, and NBC Universal. I have my own studio and have equipped it with best-in-class audio equipment to give you the best quality imaginable.



Here’s a little more about my service:



  • Initial analysis of your movie, cleaning noises and fixing problems
  • Reinforce Sound Design and SFX composition to enhance the ambiance of the movie
  • Mixing all the tracks
  • Final Mastering with EBU, ATSC broadcast levels
  • Stereo mastering included for DVD
…and much more!



If you need Sound Design as well, I have a whole other gig for that, or add the extra Sound Design up to 25 minutes – please go check it out on my profile!
Please get in touch today to find out how you can save a fortune and still get fully professional mixing service.



I personally guarantee you’ll be 100% satisfied. 

Reviews


:

Excellent services! Our communication was super cool! He did an amazing job with my 5.1 Audio Mix and I highly recommend his services. I will be patronizing him on all my Audio mixes!!!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment