Thursday, January 23, 2020

Expertly Remove Background Noise From Audio











About:

Please message me before ordering for confirmation, a quote, and a free sample.

I will expertly remove any background noise from your audio in under 8 days time (most deliveries are completed in under 72 hours).



I can expertly remove noise from:

- Ceiling Fans, PC Fans

- Air Conditioning/HVAC Units

- Road noise

- Hiss

- High Frequency Noise

- Air and wind

- Computers, servers, refrigerators, printers

- Electronic hum

- Poor microphone noise

- Ambient Noise



I have 10 years experience in audio restoration with access to the same audio tools and software used by world class and forensic audio engineers.



  • No Package - $5 per 5min of audio. (Please order multiple gigs if needed)
  • Delivery in any audio format you desire with no extra cost.
  • Revisions allowed even after order completion.
Please message me first if you have any questions at all. If this gig does not match exactly what you need, send me a message, I'm here to help.



Disclaimer: The process of removing noise may sometimes also effect content in the audio that is desirable, even if subtly. This will always happen. If anyone tells you otherwise, they are lying to you.



Reviews


:

Fast and profesional

:

This was great! I did not expect that this would come out this well.

:

Quicker than expected turnaround with a quality product!!

:

Very easy to work with. High quality work.

:

Excellent, easy to work with, on time, exactly what I wanted! Will use again and refer!




No comments:

Post a Comment