Friday, January 31, 2020

Audio Editing For You











About:

         Welcome to my audio editing Gig!!



I will delete unwanted parts, normalize the volume, add your intro and outro and deliver mp3 or any other format you want.



If you need a detailed edit ( reducing background noise, "ums", stutters and other mistakes), I can do this as well for extra gigs 

( please contact me first for this type of editing).



I also do big projects, audio books and anything else that requires audio editing. 



I like creating a long-term relationships with people who need consistent and reliable editing, so feel free to contact me and I will do my best to help you.



Kindly contact me before ordering my gig



Regards!!

Janne!!











 



 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for your work done right on time.

Seller's Response:

awesome experience..

Seller's Response:

Seller did a great job with the audio edit.

:

thank you!

:

Excellent work!




No comments:

Post a Comment