Thursday, January 30, 2020

Upload Your Audiobook To Audible For You











About:

Need Your Audiobook Uploaded To ACX (Audible's uploading platform)? Don't Struggle With Their Complex System--Let Me Do It For You! SPECIAL OFFER: If you can't upload your book to Audible due to the country in which you live, my publishing company will publish it for you and you retain 90% of the proceeds! That's right: We do all the work and you retain 90% of the net royalties for every sale on Audible



Audio is HOT and if you have your own audio files recorded, make it easy on yourself and let me upload the files for you. Its often times a confusing and difficult process to figure out ACX and I have it down to a science.



PLEASE NOTE: I am NOT responsible if you have recorded your own audio files and ACX rejects the files because of poor quality recordings, etc. If this occurs, make it easy on yourself and order my Voiceover artist gig and let me do it right for you the FIRST time!

If you need your cover modified for ACX, check out my gig extras below. 





Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is the second time I've hired him for the same gig.

:

Great reliable services! will use again!

:

Great Job will use this service again!

:

Very responsive. Easy to work with. Highly recommend.

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment