Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Mix And Master Your Music











About:

Hi everyone!.....



I'm Russell Andrady. I'm a professional sound engineer.I have about 4 years of experiences in "mixing and mastering music" field.



I have worked with various kinds of musics like Pop,Rock,Orchestral,Jazz,Rap etc.Alan Walker, Michael Jackson, Zayn Malik, Yanni are my favorite artists.



Every buyer who join with me,can feel my clean music with following things.



     1.Make unbroken connections with buyers.

     2.A great attraction for every orders.

     3.Deliver only high quality audio files.

     4.Deliver on time.



I really enjoy in this field and I always work hard to deliver your choice.



If you have any questions,please contact me.



Thank you!............

Reviews


:

I needed a file chopped up but he gave it to me in one file. I usually have my own way of doing this but meh, I'll take this. Thank you!

:

Quick and great quality

:

He is responsible and well skilled!

:

Good Job! and nice remixing skill

:

Great gig, he went above and beyond!




No comments:

Post a Comment