Thursday, January 23, 2020

Profesionally Mix And Master Your Music











About:

If you need to mix and master your music in standard studio recording.

You come to the right place ! 



I'm a professional music producer. I've 5 years experience of being a musician and have been 2 year in fiverr.



I love to compose and master music using ableton. I usually hired for making podcast intro and some video BGM.. i can make any genres you need, such as folk, rock, EDM, Etnic, ETC.



My Work Sample :

https://soundcloud.com/user-373232806



I provide High quality and unique sound for any type of projects. You can order everything you want, it can be one-shot SFX , ambient sounds, voices of animals and so on.



  • I'm available 7 days a week


I can also compose music or loops for your product as an extra.

Feel free to contact me for anything Audio related.



Cheers

Yo ~

:)


Reviews


Seller's Response:

You did great as always!

:

Thank you!

:

Great quality, on time, professional - thanks

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment