Friday, January 31, 2020

Mix Your Song Professionally











About:

I am a EDM music producer from Upstate NY. I been producing music for 11 years and am signed to two labels, DMN Clubbeatz and Versa Records. I prefer mixing any EDM Genre of music, but I am also experienced with pop R&B and Hip-Hop music

Message Before Ordering Please!



Price Changes for basic gig!!  




Basic Gig you will have to order 3 basic gigs which comes out to $15



What You Receive:

  1. High Quality Wav Format of your track mix unmastered




What I 
provide for extra gigs:

  1. Mastering of your track
  2. High Quality Mp3 file of your track if needed
  3. one extra revision




Reviews


Seller's Response:

did exactly what I wanted, Great communication highly recommended, changed things that I wanted and delivered very well!

:

This is going to be such an incredible song! ! I love the beat! Thank you so much!

:

Your welcome. I'm super glad that you like it!!!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment