Friday, January 24, 2020

Mix And Master Your Music W Analog Gear In 24Hrs











About:

You´ll get a radio-ready professionally mastered version of your song using top shelf Analogue Gear. 

I have outstanding B&W mastering speakers coupled with an acoustically treated room so I can listen deep into your music. I have experience mastering all kinds of music genres in professional studios and currently on my own.  



  • No presets - all Analogue processing remember ;) 

  • Customized EQ
  • Customized Compression
  • Real Vintage Telefunken Tube Saturation and Hi-end Transformers for a fuller and richer sound
  • Analogue Stereo Widening
  • Competitive Loudness - Your track will sound as loud as it can without any distortion
  • You´ll get your music with added cohesiveness, detail, definition, clarity and punch
  • Ready to play loud and clear in any sound system!




I will work with you towards bettering your music. I will team up with you and advise you the best that i can. If you feel unsure whether your mix is ready for mastering, feel free to message me for a no-strings attached consultation. Ill be happy to help!



For any special requests, please hit the contact button, im sure we can work something out. :)



Reviews


:

It is the fourth project that I do with him !! do I need to tell you more ;-) ? If you need an excellent mix he is the right man ... !! soon again !

:

Never disappointed with Andre’s service. Once again, 5* quality. Thanks man.

:

Another great mastering. Thanks for the hard work André. You really did some magic on this one.

:

André is professional, on time and take the music you send him seriously. Thanks for a good job. I'll be back for more.

:

André never fails to deliver top quality. Once again is feedback on my mix made a huge difference on the final result. Great customer experience. Will keep using for sure. Thank you André.




No comments:

Post a Comment