Monday, January 27, 2020

Master And Autotune Your Vocals For Your Track











About:

I am professional Vocal Mixer. I have worked on multiple big projects, and have always satisfied my customers. I will add professional autotune, reverb, compressor, mix, master, filters, denoising for you vocals/track, to make it sound as good, as it should!





Reviews


:

don't really need to explain Much. Every time i come to him for Mixing and Mastering the song comes back even more dope. More projects to come.

:

really good but i hope theres one thing he can fix for me. forgot to put the ablids bro and the ablids is what completes the sound of the song with the mix. i apologize for not saying anything about it but it there was parts on the ablids that went to the hook on the last part.

:

The seller was very quick with the delivery and made the track sound exactly how I wanted it to sound, would definitely use again!

:

No telling lies, but this guy is amazing and super fast. His works, patience and quickness speak for itself. Keep it up bro!!! I love this app.

:

Can't wait to work with in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment