Friday, January 31, 2020

Mix And Master Your Beats











About:

Welcome to my gig I am Ben aka Now&Laterz a professional music producer and engineer with over 15 years of experience. I specialize in trap, latin trap, hip-hop, r&b, trap soul, afro beats, reggaeton, merengue and many more upon request. 

Don't have the time or the skills to mix and master your beats? Let me professionally mix and master your beats for your beat store, website or any submissions that you might need. 
Ask about package deals. 

Please message me first to discuss your needs even if you are not ready to buy yet. I will respond promptly and I look forward to hearing from you. You can also find me on social media @nowandlaterz. 



Requirements:

Please have your tracks separated and in 24 bit WAV format for the best results. Make sure there are no limiters or compressors on the master chain and keep the overall level under at least -3db. Please message me if you have any questions about the requirements. 



Credits:



Rick Ross

Ghostface Killah

Pitbull

Hood Celebrity

Don Omar

Zion y Lennox

Paulina Rubio

Alejandro Sanz

Ol Dirty Bastard

Fuego



and many more!

Reviews


:

exactly what I needed I will order again

:

thanks bro

:

the price performance ratio is very good!!

:

Very fast delivery and great communication

:


No comments:

Post a Comment