Saturday, January 25, 2020

Be Your Audio Editing Engineer











About:

I will clean up and mix your podcasts, music, or any other audio with high attention to detail using Ableton.



I often check my messages and keep in close contact with my clients in order to ensure that we are always on track to an amazing product!

Reviews


:

Daniel did an outstanding job! Great communication, easy to work with and understanding of my needs. Will use again and recommend highly!

:

Daniel was very talented, very professional, and very easy to work with. I'll definitely do so again.

:

wonderful as always !!

:

He was great to work with you and took our notes and did a great job incorporating them!

:

Great communication and responsiveness and high quality work.




No comments:

Post a Comment