Thursday, January 23, 2020

Mix And Master Your Song











About:

***Please contact me before ordering***

***I reserve the right to refuse to mix and master content that has a message that I am uncomfortable with or don't agree with***



Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions!



I will mix and master a song for you using Logic Pro X and high quality plugins. Just pick the desired package and make sure to send me good high quality recordings of your vocals and instruments etc.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Chris did a fantastic, fantastic job. He was very patient with me and how picky I can be! Turned around alternate mixes very fast. He is a superb sound engineer and all around good dude

:

Chris did a great job, with a unique idea that really really made the song better. Gave me a tryout clip or two before I decided what to do. Really great service and ears here

:

Chris did a great job! He's not a guy who has a template, he sounds like he mixes each track from scratch and does everything to serve the track. Very impressed here!!

:

Thank you!

:

Chris is incredible! great ears and mixing on this guy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment