Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Mix Vocals Recorded In Garageband Or Logic











About:

Hello and thank you for checking out my gig. My name is Richard, Lead Engineer and CEO of Brave and Fortune Recording Studio. I joined Fiverr to extend my services to people just like you who need solid music products and professional audio services



Order this gig if you want a fully customized vocal mix specifically for your musical needs.

I can work on anything and imitate any style you want. I specialize in audio engineering and digital content creation and have over 13 years of experience producing/recording/mixing vocals for Rnb, hiphop, Edm, Rock, funk, metal and movie sound effects/ambiance.



Want to sound like Future, Quavo, Offset, Bryson Tiller, Jhene Aiko, Travis Scott? Now you can. send me your project stems and examples of how you want to sound I can get started right away.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was great, took a little bit of extra time but that was my fault. def would work with him again

:

Another A1 mix i have no complaints at all whatsoever!!

:

Excellent mixes understood my needs from the get go. Will use again!!

:

everything was on point., you did a good job we gonna keep on working

:

Sweet gig!! Great communication. Awesome quality. I would recommend this gig




No comments:

Post a Comment