Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Professionally Master Your Music











About:

Hello! My name is Niels. I'm a music producer & audio engineer. I have been producing music for about 5 years now and I'm happy that Fiverr gives me the opportunity to do that for you guys!    

Pricing:

For mastering, pricing is as follows:

  • $10: Basic Master
  • $25: Standard Master (Extended Mastering Session Time)
  • $50: Premium Master (Professional Mastering Session)
                                                                                                         
Mastering

For Mastering please have the mix at -6DB HEADROOM.



I look forward to working together!   

Reviews


:

I'm not techy and it was very easy to get through the process. Thanks!

:

Easy to work with , Good comunication

:

easy to deal with, very knowledgeable, patience, easy on beginner, easy to understand. I will def use his service for the future and recommend.

:

Great job and attentive to my needs as always! Thanks

:

flexible and prompt




No comments:

Post a Comment