Thursday, January 30, 2020

Professionally Master Your Music Or Audio











About:

I am a certificated audio & mastering engineer and owner of the ACSY Sound music studio. I have more than 15 years experience in mastering music. Audio Mastering is a combination between skill and equipment. With my experience and your music we can achieve a great sound together. Try out my service and you will see what im talking about.



All Genre! I can master any style.

I´m using high end audio equipment (TC Electronic System6000 MKII, MD4 or MD3 & Brickwall, dbx Quantum, SPL and more)



File Preparation

Send a 24 Bit / 44.1kHz stereo audio file in either .wav or .aiff

Your mixdown should have enough headroom! Level your mix to -6dB at highest peak

Do not use a Limiter on your Master Output!





Professional Mastering



  • Each song is carefully processed with digital outboard equipment and accurate leveling
  • Equalization
  • Multiband Dynamic Compression
  • Stereo Imaging
  • Bring Punch and Clarity to your mix
  • Volume Maximization
  • You will receive your mastered track in WAV file format




I will ensure your track sounds very good and have a modern sound.



  • One Gig = 1 Song
  • Song Length: up to 03.00 or 06.00 min  (order 2+ for a longer track)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Words cannot describe the outstanding quality that this studio wizard produces. I’ve already done a full album with him and I get so many compliments on the mastering of my tracks... many thanks!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the kind words! Much appreciated!

Seller's Response:

Hello! I am impressed with your professionalism and ability to deliver great results. I've never worked with someone so surgical, I'm very happy ... I'll be back often ;)

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated. Looking forward for more. :)

Seller's Response:

dirk is great! as usual.




No comments:

Post a Comment