Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Mix Your Drums For You In 24Hrs











About:



My name is Rohan, I am a professional musician and producer based in Scotland. I'm happy to announce that after mixing my own drums professionally for years, I will be taking on new clients to help mix their drums to an extremely high standard.



  • First class degree in Music and sound engineering.
  • PRO Drummer who knows every detail of the instrument and has been mixing for years!
  • Certified AVID engineer. 101, 110 and 201. 
  • PRO plugins and effects. Professional sound.


I will work closely to make sure that you get the perfect sound you want for the drums.



I have had experience working in PRO studios, working and coordinating live sessions, as well as mixing for drummers, bands and artists. I have even visited Abbey Road Studios as an artist and picked up a few tips from there!



Reviews


:

2nd time using this awesome and talented seller and hope to be back! Thanks!!!

:

Dope mix I’ll definitely be back

:

Amazing work bro, just what I needed! Thanks a million!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment