Thursday, January 30, 2020

Mix And Master Your Music And Make It Sound Awesome











About:

A little bit about me:

I've been a sound engineer for 10 years. I've done music production, sound design, editing, mixing, mastering, and restoration for everything from theatrically released films, national broadcast TV,  documentaries, even museum installations - basically everything and anything that comes through my city. My work has represented brands such as Coca Cola, Honda, 7-eleven, AIA, Ambi Pur, Codorniu and many more! Some of my work can be is available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eeqmw0ZM07g





I work from a treated 2.1 facility with DSP calibrated Adam monitors and sub. I always check my mixes to make sure they sound great on headphones as well, using a Sennheiser HD800 with a Grace Design amp and Sonarworks Reference 4.1 with a custom calibration file.



I'm very passionate about customer service and I want to make sure that each client has a good experience working with me. Thank you for your consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.



Best regards,

Teera Lucksanapiruk



Reviews


Seller's Response:

not as good as expected

:

I'm sorry I could not meet your expectations, but you can't reasonably expect multi-platinum vocal quality from a recording done in an echoy bedroom with a budget microphone.

:

Thank you! Excellent job!

:

Thanks for this great job!

:

An excellent seller. Have ordered in the past and will order again. First rate work and communication.




No comments:

Post a Comment