Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Professionally Mix And Master Your Music











About:

I am a musician and audio engineer that lives and breathes music. I have been a musician nearly my whole life and recently graduated with honors from The Art Institute of CA Inland Empire where I obtained my BA in Audio Production. I have worked in professional Studios and worked with clients in a large variety of genres. 



When it comes to mixing and mastering, I approach every song uniquely, by creating a mix that caters to the songs strengths and intricacies. Using a variety of both analog and digital gear, I will treat your project as not only professionally but as a die hard perfectionist. I am very easy to work with and will communicate with you every step of the way.



  • I will work with any genre 
  • no stem limit
  • no presets, all unique mixes
  • quick turnaround
  • re-amp available (if you have dry recorded signal)


I work in Pro tools so you can send over pro tools sessions or bounced individual stems if you recorded something in a different DAW



Interested in working with me? send me a message first and lets discuss you project!

Cant wait to work with you!







 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was great. Super fast getting it done.

Seller's Response:

GREAT JOB THANKS

:

Thank you!

:

excellent audio engineer

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment