Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Edit Audio For Videos











About:

please contact me for any questions before ordering. If what you want is not listed I can probably do it. Negotiation are possible but needs to stay fair.



Audio max length

basic: 6min

value: 10min

premium: 15min

If your audio exceed these limits please contact I will make a proposition after adjusting the price for the option you need.



I'm a music producer with experience in movie music editing, compositing and packaging. I work with Logic Pro X, ableton live 9 and Adobe Audition depending on the task that needs to be done. I work with professional audio plugins (Waves, SoftTube, Izotope etc). 

Audio editing directly in Adobe Premiere is possible, once again please contact me before.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller provided EXCELLENT service and went above and beyond. Edited the audio on my video and cleaned it up so that I could be proud to share it with a wide public. Bravo.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for trusting me in the enhancement of your video. Precise and quick communication about what needed to be done was provided. A joy to work with

Seller's Response:

Excellent product delivered quickly. Can't ask for more than that!

:

quick communication and clarity in what work was needed for the project.

:

Exactly what I was looking for :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment