Monday, January 27, 2020

As A Masters In Audio Engineering Mix And Master Your Songs











About:

I am the mixing engineer Jeff Banks II and I hold both a Bachelor's and Master's in Music Recording/Production. I am also the sole engineer of hip-hop group MelloSoulBlack.



Please be sure to contact me in regards to any questions you have (or don't have) before payment because,



  1. It's important to us that we stay in open communication with you at all times to make sure you are paying for the right service.
  2. Picking the right mixing engineer is as tedious as finding the perfect job so we want you to choose honestly.


Breakdown



  • Stem Mixing - $50


  • Simple Mix - $80 - This is for those who only track vocals and need it to fit with the beat or instrumental. Home recording artist are also welcomed.


  • Full Mix - $130 - For those who professionally recorded their music and want the best I can offer.


What I will need



  • 24/32 Bit ... WAV/AIFF files
  • 44.1/48 kHz Sample Rate


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Extremely patient and very knowledgeable about mixing and mastering. Give him your work!

:

Incredibly patient and hugely talented. I couldn't have asked for more. He really went above and beyond.

:

Happy to be here for you anytime!

:

will never steer you wrong

:

half man half amazing




No comments:

Post a Comment