Thursday, January 23, 2020

Master Your Song In 24 Hours











About:

I am a producer/engineer who specializes in mixing and mastering. I would love to help you take your song to the next level. 



I have worked on major/indie label releases and have mixed and mastered hundreds of songs for independent artists.


From POP to EDM to ROCK to METAL. I can master any genre.



Why me?
  • Hybrid setup of Analog and Digital Mastering
  • Over 5 years of experience mastering all genres of music
  • Treated room & Top Notch Equipment
  • Competitive Pricing
  • Satisfaction guaranteed


Feel free to contact me before placing the order and I will reply any questions.


Don't settle for an amateur when you can work with a professional for the same price.


I also offer MIXING services.





Reviews


:

ITs a song im releasing. It needed great mix and mastering. Job well done!

:

We clicked right away... Great taste in music and has a great idea of what great music should sound like. Ill be back!!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment